Every year is a new opportunity to boost your marketing with our magnetic calendars.
Produced in full colour and with multiple of shapes and sizes, Dandy calendars represent great value when it comes to keeping your name in front of your clients or membership.
Who uses our calendar magnets? Real estate agents, insurance companies, schools, sports clubs, medical centres, vets, optometrists, emergency services, shopping centres – in fact anyone who sees the major benefits of having their name and contact details in daily view of their target audience.
An internet ad may have wide appeal, but it is only momentary! A calendar stays on the fridge or filing cabinet and becomes a constant reference.
Here’s some tips on how to make the most out of our calendars:
1. Be colourful – we print in full colour, so use it to stand out!
2. Don’t go too small. You want the calendar to be useful so make sure the dates are readable from a normal distance.
3. Keep it simple. Don’t try to get too much information in a small space. Your name, logo and calendar are the essential ingredients. A phone number or web address may be all the extra information you need.
4. Stay relevant – maybe highlight the local school and public holidays.
5. Spread the load – why not combine your calendar with another local non-competing businesses. Your marketing then becomes a public service, not just an ad!
6. Don’t skimp on distribution. If you are after more business, make sure you get your calendars out to as many potential clients as possible. Remember, it’s an investment not an expense – and the more people who know how to contact you the better.
7. Stand out from the crowd. It’s worth thinking about maximising impact by using a professional graphic artist to give your calendar that extra visual appeal. Ask Dandy – we’re the experts in driving your advertising dollar further.